Monday, May 9, 2016

Final Step


Throughout my time doing photography, I have learned that it really is one of my passions that I want to take on for a career. I came into it of just thinking it is just a class, but once I started to look into photos with more perspective, I realized photography is an amazing art. So then I saved up for a good camera and bought myself one and was so confused on how to use it properly. Throughout time I started to get the hang of it but was learning; and to this day I am still learning and I garunantee that I will still be learning to make my photographs get better and better. But I have realized that, my favorite style of photography are portraits. I love photographing people, either in still motion or in action. I have done people senior portraits and grad portraits so my name is getting out there for my portrait photography. And I know how to do the basic portraits but I am trying to make my portraits more unique as I go forward. Plus I noticed I love to do macro photos too because I like when my photos are focused on one thing. It draws my eye to photographs the most so I wanted to take over that style. But who knows, I may find another style to take on and exceed; but I am pleased of how my work has been coming along and motivated to make it my photography outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment