Monday, May 9, 2016

Re-Do of Side Lighting












After



Before

A. What project did you choose to revisit?
I chose to revisit this project because looking back through my old projects I thought this was my weakest project. But I loved the idea of the whole thing so I wanted to try it again.
B. What was it about this project that drew you to re-do it?
Well side lighting to me now is very unique to me and dramatic so I wanted to try it out with a different perspective this time. Lighting is my favorite this to experiment with for photos so that really helped me make my decision.C. How did approach the project differently? Or not? Why?
I decided that for side lighting, you don't just need to photograph people so I decided to to use other objects that would show character. 
D. How do new photographs differ from the first time you photographed the project/subject?
My new photos look more sharp than the old ones (my old ones looked very blurry). Also I decided to keep them in color and for each one, I gave them all a slight tint of color that I thought would complement the subject.
E. What have you learned ABOUT YOUR OWN WORK from revisiting the project?
That I am able to improve greatly by still experimenting with my camera, subjects, and lighting. Like the old saying, "practice makes perfect". 

B. Ask that person the following questions:(Nick)
-How do the two different versions of the project/subject differ?
"Did the shadows differently, more obscure!"
-Which group (past or current) of photographs are you more drawn to, and why?
"The current ones because they stick out more than the ones before"-What questions do you have for how/why/what/where/when/etc. do you have about the project/subject. (Use your "Reading A Photograph" questions if you are bereft of inquisitive thought).
"Why did you take pictures with a different angle/lighting/subjects. Not complaining though!"

No comments:

Post a Comment